[IGSSTATION-1484]: UCLU: resumption of data flow

Schofield, Brian bschofie at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 2 15:53:11 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          02 Apr 15:53:13 PDT 2007      Message Number 1484

Author: Brian Schofield

***

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                       GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: UCLU
DOMES No.:      40140M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    947001
LOCATION:       Ucluelet, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

Data flow has resumed for UCLU. We are attempting to recover data from
the missing period D090 to D092, and will advise if/when this occurs.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Regards,

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php
Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada