[IGSSTATION-1479]: ISPA: receiver problems

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Mar 30 15:00:05 PDT 2007

IGS Station Mail          30 Mar 15:00:14 PDT 2007      Message Number 1479

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing receiver tracking problems at the IGS station on
Easter Island (ISPA), and are unable to publish any data at this point.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA
in San Diego, with funding provided by  NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,