[IGSSTATION-1421]: YAR2 power outage

Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Sun Feb 25 16:14:47 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          25 Feb 16:15:02 PST 2007      Message Number 1421

Author: Michael Moore

                  Geoscience Australia
            Australian Regional GPS Network
                  Geodetic Operation

GPS TRACKER id:   YAR2
DOMES No.         50107M004
CDP No.           N/A
MONUMENT NO.      AU029
LOCATION.         Dongara
                  Western Australia
                  AUSTRALIA

ADVISORY:

Data from YAR2 and YARR has not been available since DoY 055. There has been a major storm at approximately 07h00Z DoY 055 that has disrupted power to the region. Efforts are being made to restore power to the area, but the source of the failure has not yet been located. At this stage we are unsure of when power will be restored, or if any data loss has occured. Once operations have returned to normal an advisory email will be sent.

We apologise for this disruption to this service.

Regards
Mike

Michael Moore
ARGN Manager - NGRS