[IGSSTATION-1418]: MSKU: continued data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Feb 22 16:38:58 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          22 Feb 16:39:01 PST 2007      Message Number 1418

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately, our problems with power and network connectivity to the
Franceville, Gabon, (MSKU) station continues. Some sporadic data were
transferred and has been published, but the operations are currently
down due to a faulty receiver power supply. We will let you know as soon
as operations have been restored again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause, and for the
delay in notification..

Maintenance and operations of the MSKU station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, IRIS, USGS, and Universite des Sciences et
Techniques de Masuku in Franceville, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,