[IGSSTATION-1357]: SANT: data loss during recent outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Jan 26 14:19:09 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          26 Jan 14:19:12 PST 2007      Message Number 1357

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We did unfortunately have a computer outage and subsequent data loss
from the  Santiago, Chile (SANT) station. No data was recorded between
January 17th (2007.017) 22:45 UTC - January 22nd (2007.022) 18:30 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the SANT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Universidad de Chile, Santiago, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,