[IGSSTATION-1356]: HOLB: site problems

Schofield, Brian bschofie at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Jan 26 11:06:48 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          26 Jan 11:06:50 PST 2007      Message Number 1356

Author: Brian Schofield

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: HOLB
DOMES No.:      40130M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927005
LOCATION:       Holberg, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

The receiver stopped logging at 03:35 on 07-025. We are investigating the problem and plan to schedule a site visit for next week.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Brian

                 http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/geodyn/index_e.php
Brian Schofield                          schofield at pgc.nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6701    FAX +1 250-363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada              Commission giologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada                 Ressources naturelles Canada
P.O.Box 6000                             B.P. 6000
9860 West Saanich Road                   9860 West Saanich Rd
Sidney, B.C.                             Sidney (C.B.)
Canada  V8L 4B2                          Canada V8L 4B2
Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada