[IGSSTATION-1345]: HARV: data outage this weekend

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Jan 22 10:13:52 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          22 Jan 10:13:55 PST 2007      Message Number 1345

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a short data outage from the Harvest Oil Platform (HARV).
Unfortunately, no data was recorded between January 20th (2007.020)
10:00  UTC - January 22 (2007.022) 15:20 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operation of the HARV station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud