[IGSSTATION-1332]: RABT: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Jan 16 10:23:49 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          16 Jan 10:23:51 PST 2007      Message Number 1332

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-1320].
The computer problems at the Rabat, Morocco (RABT) station have been
resolved, and data is again being published. We would like to
acknowledge the help from personnel at MIT/EMI in restoring operations.

There was unfortunately an unrecoverable data outage between December
28th (2006.362) 00:00 UTC - January 6th (2007.006) 00:00 UTC.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the RABT station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, MIT and EMI, with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,