[IGSSTATION-1326]: MAW1: receiver change and comm issues

Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Sun Jan 14 17:55:35 PST 2007

IGS Station Mail          14 Jan 17:55:40 PST 2007      Message Number 1326

Author: Michael Moore
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  Geoscience Australia
B B B B B B B B B B B  Australian Regional GPS Network
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  Geodetic Operation
GPS TRACKER id:B B  MAW1
DOMES No.B B B B B B B B  66004M001
CDP No.B B B B B B B B B B  N/A
MONUMENT NO.B B B B B  AUS064
LOCATION.B B B B B B B B  Mawson
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  Australian Antarctic Territory
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  ANTARCTICA
ADVISORY:
The following significant change has been made: The ASHTECH UZ-12 receiver
has been replaced with the LEICA GPRX-1200 receiver. An updated station site
log has been submitted.

We are continuing to have firewall problems that affect the delivery of
near-real-time data and daily products. We are still investigating the source
of these problems. Real-time and high-rate data products from MAW1 are
unaffected and continue to be available.

I apologise for the disruption to this service.
Regards
Michael

Michael Moore
Geodesy
Geoscience Australia Earth Monitoring Group (GEM)
Telephone: (+61 2) 62499052
Fax: (+61 2) 62499929
Email: Michael.Moore at ga.gov.au
Web: http://www.ga.gov.au/
GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
(149K 09' 30" East, 35K 20' 38" South, GDA 94)