[IGSSTATION-1271]: CHUR - Communications Problems since DOY 340

Delahunt, Stephen sdelahun at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 8 13:24:23 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          08 Dec 13:24:26 PST 2006      Message Number 1271

Author: Stephen Delahunt

Site Name                : CHUR CACS-ACP
Four Character ID        : CHUR
IERS DOMES Number        : 40128M002
City or Town             : CHURCHILL
State or Province        : Manitoba
Country                  : CANADA
Agency                   : NRCan/GEODETIC SURVEY OF CANADA

Advisory:
=========
On Wed Dec 06 (DOY 340) at 15:45 UTC our data communications
failed.  We expect to be able to recover missing 30-sec data
once replacement equipment is received and the problem corrected.
No ETR was available from our communications service provider.

Thank you for your patience.