[IGSSTATION-1255]: SEY1: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Nov 29 13:00:17 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          29 Nov 13:00:32 PST 2006      Message Number 1255

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to receiver problems we are unable to publish any data from the Mahe
Island, Seychelles (SEY1) IGS station. The outage started on November
20th (2006.324). It is unfortunately uncertain how long this outage can
last.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SEY1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Seychelles National Oil Company in
collaboration with UCSD-IDA, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud