[IGSSTATION-953]: GUAM: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu May 18 10:55:18 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          18 May 10:55:22 PDT 2006      Message Number 953

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to GPS equipment failure at the Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station we are
currently unable to publish any data. Troubleshooting and tests are
underway and we hope to be back up very soon. An update will be sent out
as soon as we are back operational with information about the extent of
the data loss as well.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science
Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud