[IGSSTATION-942]: CORD: data publication halted

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon May 8 16:10:14 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          08 May 16:10:18 PDT 2006      Message Number 942

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are sorry to inform you that due to local customs regulations and
equipment agreements the Cordoba, Argentina (CORD) station has been
decommissioned at this time. This is of course very unfortunate, and we
hope that the station can be re-established at some point in the future.
The last published data was May 1st, 2006 (2006.121).

We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause all users.

Maintenance and operations of the CORD station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Comision Nacional de Actividades
Espaciales (CONAE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

  -Oivind Ruud