[IGSSTATION-937]: Re: [IGSSTATION-934]: UNB1 Logging Computer Hard Drive Failure

Richard Langley lang at unb.ca
Thu May 4 19:43:04 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          04 May 19:43:12 PDT 2006      Message Number 937

Author: Richard B. Langley

Automated transfers of hourly and daily UNB1 GPS/GLONASS data files to
CDDIS and SOPAC have resumed. Missing files on CDDIS and SOPAC will be
provided over the next day or two and incomplete files will be replaced.

-- Richard Langley