[IGSSTATION-896]: MBAR: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Apr 7 16:06:33 PDT 2006

IGS Station Mail          07 Apr 16:06:35 PDT 2006      Message Number 896

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing problems with the computer connection to the Mbarara, Uganda (MBAR) station, and are unable to publish any data at this time. Our local contact has been notified, but it is uncertain how long it could take to restore operations. A new IGSSTATION email will be sent as soon as we have an update.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MBAR station is a collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and Uganda Geological Survey and Mines Dept. with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud