[IGSSTATION-889]: Regarding CHUM, POL2, SELE outage notice

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Mar 31 11:09:45 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          31 Mar 11:09:47 PST 2006      Message Number 889

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-886]
I'd like to make one correction to the above IGSSTATION notice; it turns
out our data feed from SELE is unaffected by the communication outage,
and there is no interruption in data flow from SELE.

I apologize for the erroneous notice.

Maintenance and operations of the above mentioned stations are a
collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Scientific
Station of OIVTRAN (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

  -Oivind Ruud