[IGSSTATION-886]: CHUM, POL2, SELE data outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Mar 30 10:16:52 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          30 Mar 10:16:56 PST 2006      Message Number 886

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a communication satellite problem we are unable to retrieve data
from CHUM, POL2, and SELE. It is uncertain how long the outage will
last, but we will update you with more information as soon as we have it.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the above mentioned stations are a
collaborative effort supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Scientific
Station of OIVTRAN (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) with funding provided by NASA's
Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

   -Oivind Ruud
**