[IGSSTATION-831]: SHAO: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Feb 21 10:27:21 PST 2006

IGS Station Mail          21 Feb 10:27:23 PST 2006      Message Number 831

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The construction work at the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory, PRC (SHAO)
station is still ongoing. We are currently without a phone line connection to
the GPS receiver and unable to offload any data. It is uncertain how long it
will take to re-establish the connection and how much data can be recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the SHAO station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Shanghai Astronomical Observatory with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud