[IGSSTATION-731]: MKEA: temporary data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Dec 14 13:00:52 PST 2005

IGS Station Mail          14 Dec 13:00:54 PST 2005      Message Number 731

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet connection to the Mauna Kea, Hawaii (MKEA) station has deteriorated
to a point where we are unable to retrieve data files. Data is being stored
locally and will be retrieved and published as soon as the connection allows for
normal operations again.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the MKEA station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the NRAO Mauna Kea VLBA Station with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud