[IGSSTATION-712]: CRO1: caution regarding tracking problems today (2005.333)

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 29 14:29:34 PST 2005

IGS Station Mail          29 Nov 14:29:35 PST 2005      Message Number 712

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We have noticed some tracking problems and clock instability issues at the St.
Croix (CRO1) IGS station today that we would like to caution you about. More
specifically between the hours of ~00:20-06:00UTC and ~13:20UTC-current. We are
monitoring the data and will let you know of any developments.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the CRO1 station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO)
St. Croix VLBA Station, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and
Interior Focus Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud