[IGSSTATION-693]: NSSP: data publication halted

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Nov 14 10:36:43 PST 2005

IGS Station Mail          14 Nov 10:36:54 PST 2005      Message Number 693

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-671].
The data quality from the Yerevan, Armenia (NSSP) IGS station has deteriorated
so much that publication has been halted until we can replace the suspect
Ashtech receiver.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the NSSP station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Western Survey for Seismic Protection (WSSP)
in Armenia, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus
Area - Science Mission Directorate.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud