[IGSSTATION-678]: CORD: data publishing has resumed

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 1 09:13:45 PST 2005

IGS Station Mail          01 Nov 09:13:48 PST 2005      Message Number 678

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-667].
We are hopeful that the local power situation has stabilized at the Cordoba,
Argentina (CORD) station. We experienced some problems with a UPS, and local
power. Data is being published as before, but we did unfortunately have two data
gaps as follows: from 2005.293 20:00UTC - 2005.294 22:00UTC and from 2005.297
00:00UTC - 2005.298 15:00UTC.

We would like to acknowledge the help and assistance from the local personnel at
CONAE in troubleshooting and rectifying the problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience these outages may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the CORD station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Comision Nacional de Actividades Espaciales
(CONAE) with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud