[IGSSTATION-658]: YAKT: Several rinex files in 2005 corrected

Mikhail Kogan kogan at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:00:49 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          13 Oct 15:00:55 PDT 2005      Message Number 658

Author: Grigory Steblov, Mikhail Kogan

Site Name         : Seismic Station Yakutsk
Four Character ID : YAKT
IERS DOMES Number : 12353M002
Location          : East Siberia, Russia

Mismatch was identified between names and contents of YAKT rinex files
for several days in 2005. We submitted the corrected files to two global
data centers:

Crustal Dynamics Data Information System, NASA GSFC, USA (CDDIS)
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, USA (SIO)

For those who use the YAKT data, please make the following corrections
in your archives for YAKT:

(1) Retrieve rinex files for following days of 2005 from CDDIS or SIO:
001 002 145 190 196 197 198 227 228 229 230 231 269 270

(2) Delete rinex files for following days of 2005 (no data for these days):
146 147 148 191

Thanks to Giovanni Sella (NGS) who drew our attention to the problem.

Regards,

---
Grigory M. Steblov
RDAAC / Geophysical Service