[IGSSTATION-643]: KELY: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Oct 4 10:54:50 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          04 Oct 10:54:51 PDT 2005      Message Number 643

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-595].
The extended radar operations at The Sondrestrom Research Facility
(Kellyville-KELY) IGS station on Greenland have ended. New data is being collected
and published starting October 4th, 2005 02:00 UTC (2005.277). No data were
recorded during last month's outage.

We expect periodic outages during scheduled radar runs this month as well.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.

Maintenance and operations of the KELY station is a collaborative effort supported
by JPL, UNAVCO, and The Sondrestrom Research Facility with its sponsors, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud