[IGSSTATION-632]: WILL: Data delays and gaps in data

Schmidt, Michael MSchmidt at NRCan.gc.ca
Sat Sep 24 10:04:13 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          24 Sep 10:04:23 PDT 2005      Message Number 632

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: WILL
DOMES No.:      40134M001
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    937011
LOCATION:       Williams Lake, B.C., Canada

ADVISORY:

We are currrently experiencing problems with the communication lines to
WILL. This is having two effects on the data:
1) delays in data submissions;
2) gaps in data caused by noise on the data line which is causing the
receiver to terminate tracking;
We have put in a service call to the provider (who is on strike) so we are
not certain how soon this can be resolved. We will do our best to keep the
data flowing - however please use with caution.

Our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.

Cheers

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.                 MSchmidt at nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
Commission giologique du Canada, Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000
Sidney BC Canada V8L 4B2
Street/Rue:
  9860 West Saanich Rd
  North Saanich BC
  Canada V8L 3S1

Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada

     http://www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca/wcda