[IGSSTATION-627]: NAIN off-line due to tracking problems

Mike Craymer craymer at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Sep 19 22:28:32 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          19 Sep 22:28:38 PDT 2005      Message Number 627

Author: Mike Craymer

Site ID:   NAIN
DOMES No:  40164M001
Location:  Nain (Labrador), Newfoundland, Canada
Agency:    Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), Geodetic Survey Division

Advisory:  NAIN off-line due to tracking problems

The NAIN receiver has been experiencing tracking problems since about Day 247 and is current off-line. All data submission have been suspended as of today. We hope to have a replacement receiver installed within a week. We apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Mike Craymer, Ph.D.
Geodetic Survey Division, Natural Resources Canada