[IGSSTATION-619]: CRO1: data publishing is resuming

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu Sep 15 09:53:35 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          15 Sep 09:53:36 PDT 2005      Message Number 619

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Ref. [IGSSTATION-334].
After a long absence we have started up data publishing from the St. Croix (CRO1)
IGS station. New data has been made available starting 2005-08-04 00:00 UTC
(2005.216). The station has a new Ashtech Z-XII3 receiver, Ashtech chokering
antenna, and 100m (low-loss) antenna cable. The radome information has also been
changed for all historical and new antenna entries to reflect the presence of a
JPLA style radome. An updated sitelog has been submitted to the IGS-CB.

We would like to caution users that there are still some unresolved clock and
receiver issues, but we have decided to make the data public with this caution.

We apologize for the inconvenience this extended outage may have caused. We would
also like to acknowledge the tireless help and assistance from the personnel at
the NRAO St. Croix VLBA Station in bringing the station back operational.

Maintenance and operations of the CRO1 station is a collaborative effort supported
by JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) St. Croix VLBA
Station, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area -
Science Mission Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud