[IGSSTATION-595]: KELY: no data collection during month of September

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Aug 26 16:01:31 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          26 Aug 16:01:32 PDT 2005      Message Number 595

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

This is to inform you that we will not be able to collect any data from The
Sondrestrom Research Facility (Kellyville-KELY) IGS station on Greenland during
the month of September. The Sondrestrom Research Facility Radar is participating
in a "world month" campaign which involves most of the ISR radars around the world
operating continuously for one month.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KELY station is a collaborative effort supported
by JPL, UNAVCO, and The Sondrestrom Research Facility with its sponsors, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Surface and Interior Focus Area - Science Mission
Directorate.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud