[IGSSTATION-544]: OSJE data days 204 and 205 resubmitted

Rudi Stoeger stoeger at wettzell.ifag.de
Mon Jul 25 01:36:41 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          25 Jul 01:33:25 PDT 2005      Message Number 544

Author: Rudi Stoeger

Ladies and Gentlemen

After the replacement of the computer in
the OSJE GPS Permanent Tracking Station
in Osjek / Croatia the data are available
since day 204.

Because of the wrong DOMES Number and the
wrong Ecc. Up. we corrected the RINEX-Headers
in the OSJE daily data files 204 and 205.

We put the data files days 204 and 205 into
the "queue" for the next ransmission to the
BKG in Frankfurt.

With best regards
Rudi