[IGSSTATION-533]: BOGT: temporary data outage and equipment swap

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Jul 6 09:19:21 PDT 2005

IGS Station Mail          06 Jul 09:19:23 PDT 2005      Message Number 533

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to customs and importation regulations the GPS equipment at the Bogota,
Colombia (BOGT) station will have to be replaced. We are expecting some downtime
starting today, and will let you know when the station is back up operational with
the new equipment. Unfortunately, there will be a period where we will be unable
to collect data.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the BOGT station is a collaborative effort supported
by JPL, UNAVCO, and INGEOMINAS with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science
Enterprise.

Best Regards,

     -Oivind Ruud