[IGSSTATION-396]: GUAM: temporary Internet outages

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Mar 4 14:53:51 PST 2005

IGS Station Mail          04 Mar 14:53:52 PST 2005      Message Number 396

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are experiencing fluctuations in the Internet connection and
subsequent data publications from the Dededo, Guam (GUAM) station. The
connection is currently down. New and backlogged data will be published
when the connection has been restored, but please be aware of possible
interruptions in service.

We are in the process of having the Internet service upgraded and hope
to have this work completed soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort
supported by JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

     -Oivind Ruud