[IGSSTATION-328]: AREQ: Internet outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Sun Jan 16 13:40:33 PST 2005

IGS Station Mail          16 Jan 13:40:43 PST 2005      Message Number 328

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The Internet link to the Arequipa, Peru (AREQ) station is out since January 11th. The
local ISP company is aware of the situation. We are hopeful that the missing files
can be recovered and published once the connection has been re-established.

We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the AREQ station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and The Arequipa Tracking Station, with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud