[IGSSTATION-291]: NSSP: power and data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Dec 10 16:26:10 PST 2004

IGS Station Mail          10 Dec 16:26:12 PST 2004      Message Number 291

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a power outage/problem at our local computer in Yerevan, Armenia (NSSP) we are
currently not able to publish data from the NSSP station. Local personnel are aware
of the problem and operations will be restored as soon as conditions allow. We are
unfortunately not able to say when the site will be available again, and how much
backlogged data can be recovered. We will let you know when we are again able to
publish NSSP data and if there was any data loss during this outage.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the NSSP station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Survey for Seismic Protection (NSSP) in Armenia, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud