[IGSSTATION-268]: GUAM: temporary outage and data loss

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Nov 30 10:05:03 PST 2004

IGS Station Mail          30 Nov 10:05:04 PST 2004      Message Number 268

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We experienced a receiver outage followed by an Internet outage at the Dededo, Guam
(GUAM) station between November 27th-29th, 2004. Data between November 27th
(2004.332) 03:00 - 28th (2004.333) 21:00 UTC could unfortunately not be recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the GUAM station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and the Guam Seismic Observatory with funding provided by NASA's Earth
Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud