[IGSSTATION-231]: IISC: temporary data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Fri Nov 5 17:28:06 PST 2004

IGS Station Mail          05 Nov 17:28:10 PST 2004      Message Number 231

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

The power to the receiver site in Bangalore, India (IISC) is out. Repairs are
underway, and hopefully the outage won't be lengthy. Unfortunately, it does not look
like any data can be recovered from this outage. I'll include any data recovery
information in the notification when the site is back operational.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the IISC station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and the CSIR center for Mathematical modeling and Computer Simulation in
Bangalore with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud