[IGSSTATION-139]: NSSP: network outage to Armenia station

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Mon Aug 30 10:27:34 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          30 Aug 10:27:35 PDT 2004      Message Number 139

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a network outage to our station in Yerevan, Armenia (NSSP) we are currently
not able to publish data from the NSSP station. Local personnel are aware of the
problem and are working on repairs. We are unfortunately not able to say when the
site will be available again, but backlogged data should be recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the NSSP station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and the National Survey for Seismic Protection (NSSP) in Armenia, with
funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud