[IGSSTATION-135]: ISPA: network outage to Easter Island station

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Wed Aug 25 15:08:06 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          25 Aug 15:08:07 PDT 2004      Message Number 135

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to a VSAT network/equipment outage to Easter Island we are currently not able to
publish data from the ISPA station. We are in contact with local personnel who are
assessing the problem. We are unfortunately not able to say when the site will be
available again, but backlogged data should be recovered.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the ISPA station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, and IRIS-IDA in San Diego, with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud