[IGSSTATION-80]: HARV: Harvest data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Jul 13 15:54:40 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          13 Jul 15:54:42 PDT 2004      Message Number 80

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to problems with the satellite link to the Harvest Oil Platform (HARV) we are
currently not able to retrieve any data files. We are hopeful that the data can be
recovered from the computer once the communications have been re-established, and we
will notify at that time again.

Maintenance and operations of the HARV station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL and UNAVCO, with funding provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud