[IGSSTATION-76]: DRAO: Scheduled Maintenance D194-195

Schmidt, Michael MSchmidt at NRCan.gc.ca
Sun Jul 11 22:58:29 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          11 Jul 22:58:51 PDT 2004      Message Number 76

Author: Michael Schmidt

                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: DRAO
DOMES No.:      40105M002
MONUMENT No.    887006
LOCATION:       Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory (DRAO)
                Penticton B.C, Canada

ADVISORY:

We will be carrying out some maintenance at DRAO on D194-195 including
replacement of the antenna cable. Some outages can be expected during this
time period. We will attempt to keep these to a minimum and apologize in
advance for these.

Regards

Mike

Michael Schmidt, P.Eng.               mschmidt at nrcan.gc.ca
TEL +1 250-363-6760    FAX +1 250-363-6565  Mobile +1 250-920-6128
Geological Survey of Canada           Commission géologique du Canada
Natural Resources Canada              Ressources naturelles Canada
PO Box 6000                           B.P. 6000
Sidney BC Canada V8l 4B2              Sidney (C.B.) Canada V8L 4B2
Street:                               Rue:
9860 West Saanich Rd                    9860 West Saanich Rd
North Saanich BC                        North Saanich (C.B.)
Canada V8L 3S1                          Canada V8L 3S1

Government of Canada                     Gouvernement du Canada

                         www.pgc.nrcan.gc.ca