[IGSSTATION-51]: KERG station failure

Marechal Jean-Pierre Jean-Pierre.Marechal at cnes.fr
Tue Jun 22 04:53:50 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          22 Jun 04:54:00 PDT 2004      Message Number 51

Author : JP Marechal

Dear colleagues,

Data files from KERG station are received "invalid" at Toulouse GPS Control Centre since 18 june 2004 (around 06:00 GMT)and are no more submitted.
Only 3 satellites are seen at a time and data rate is about zero percent.
We are investigating first at antenna and cable level and then at receiver level.
I hope the problem will be fixed quickly though the weather is very bad there and the communications not permanent with Kerguelen.

Sorry for inconveniences

Best regards

Jean-Pierre MARECHAL
DCT/OP/EM