[IGSSTATION-45]: KELY: data outage

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Tue Jun 15 09:36:05 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          15 Jun 09:36:06 PDT 2004      Message Number 45

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

Due to scheduled radar operations at The Sondrestrom Research Facility
(Kellyville-KELY), our data collection will be temporary interrupted. Anticipated
outage is June 14th 11:00 UTC - June 18th 22:00 UTC. The data can unfortunately not
be recovered. We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may cause.

Maintenance and operations of the KELY station is a collaborative effort supported by
JPL, UNAVCO, and The Sondrestrom Research Facility with its sponsors, with funding
provided by NASA's Earth Science Enterprise.

Best regards,

    -Oivind Ruud