[IGSSTATION-20]: YKRO: Ivory Coast station re-established

Oivind Ruud ruud at unavco.org
Thu May 13 14:18:33 PDT 2004

IGS Station Mail          13 May 14:18:34 PDT 2004      Message Number 20

Author: Oivind Ruud, UNAVCO

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the Internet connectivity to the Cote d'Ivorie
station in Yamoussoukro (YKRO) has been re-established. A new TurboRogue receiver has
also been installed. Data is available from the CDDIS starting from May 5th, 2004
(doy 126). A new sitelog has been submitted to the IGS.

We would like to acknowledge the help and assistance from our local collaborators at
Bureau National D'Etudes Techniques in Abidjan.

Best Regards,

    -Oivind Ruud