[IGSMAIL-7713] Availability of RINEX 3.04
MacLeod, Ken (NRCan/RNCan)
ken.macleod at canada.ca
Wed Dec 19 10:44:10 PST 2018
The International GNSS Service (IGS) and Radio Technical Commission Maritime Service, Special Committee -104 (RTCM SC-104) RINEX Working Group would like to announce the availability of RINEX 3.04.
RINEX 3.04 supports all publicly available signals from existing GNSS constellations including the United States' GPS, Russia's GLONASS, Europe's Galileo, China's BeiDou, Japan's Quasi Zenith Satellite System (QZSS) and the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS). RINEX 3.04 contains updates to support planned GLONASS CDMA signals, as well as new BeiDou III and QZSS II signals. In addition to the new signals, the RINEX 3.04 text has been edited to improve the description of messages, fields and overall readability. The RINEX 3.04 data standard documentation is available from the following addresses:
RINEX 3.04 Highlighted Updates and Changes:
Updated RINEX from 3.03 to 3.04 to support new signals from GLONASS, QZSS II and BeiDou III satellites.
1) Added new signals to the GLONASS (Table 5), QZSS II (Table 8) and BeiDou III (Table 9) signal tables and updated Table A23
2) Added section 9.12 to describe new signals from the GLONASS, QZSS II and BeiDou III constellations and to describe the differences between QZSS I and QZSS II
3) Updated Appendix Table A2 SYS/#/OBS TYPES to show new signal codes for: GLONASS, QZSS II and BeiDou III
4) Modified Appendix Table A5 TIME SYSTEM CORR section to clarify the GNSS time system and UTC difference fields
5) Added numerous small corrections and text improvements as listed in the RINEX 3.04 Revision History section
RINEX Working Group Chairman
Natural Resources Canada / Ressources naturelles Canada
Surveyor General Branch, Canadian Geodetic Survey Division /
Chef d'équipe, Direction de l'arpenteur général , Division des levés géodésiques du Canada
588 Booth Street, Room 349A, Ottawa,
ON, K1A0Y7, Canada
Email / courriel : ken.macleod at canada.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the IGSMail