[IGSMAIL-7677] Infrastructure, Rinex, Data Center Splinter Meeting - IGS Workshop, Wuhan, China 2018

Nacho Romero nacho at canaryspaceconsulting.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 03:58:24 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

We will be organizing a splinter meeting of the IGS Infrastructure,
Rinex, Data Center WG at the upcoming IGS Workshop in Wuhan.

https://igsworkshop2018.gnsswhu.cn

The Splinter meeting is planned for Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018, 15:00-16:30.

We welcome your participation in the presentation of issues and in the
discussion that affect us all.

The recommendations from the Splinter meeting will then be reviewed and
voted at the GB later in the week.

If you have agenda items or specific topics to be addressed and
discussed at this splinter meeting please let me know.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Nacho, Carey, Ken

--
Best regards,