[IGSMAIL-7673] New CNES real time product: Galileo E6 phase bias

Blot Alexis Alexis.Blot at cnes.fr
Tue Sep 18 07:19:36 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,
The CNES real-time analysis center now provides the Galileo E6 phase bias through their CLK91 and CLK93 streams.
E6 is not just another new GNSS signal: a collaboration between NRCan and CNES, presented in GPS World, issue July 2018, Innovation column, shows that optimal frequency combinations involving E6 allows instantaneous ambiguity resolution for a PPP at the decimeter level. Furthermore, combined with GPS, it enables instantaneous ambiguity resolution for a PPP at the centimeter level.
The number of compatible stations in the RTS network is for now limited, but we expect the quality of this bias to improve in the future.

We would particularly like to thank Geoscience Australia for making available the E6 measurements in their real time streams, and DLR and CAS for their effort to generate the E6 code bias in their DCB product.

Sincerely,
Alexis Blot & Denis Laurichesse

[cid:image007.png at 01D44F6B.63E69DA0]

Alexis BLOT

Ing. Navigation & Techniques de Positionnement Précis

Missions et Services de Navigation (DSO/NT/SN)

[cid:image008.png at 01D44F6B.63E69DA0] +33 (0)5 61 27 39 85

[cid:image009.png at 01D44F6B.63E69DA0] alexis.blot at cnes.fr