[IGSMAIL-7664] Final Call for Abstracts!! - Infrastructure, RINEX, Data Center Session - IGS Workshop 2018

Nacho Romero nacho at canaryspaceconsulting.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 09:29:01 PDT 2018

*Infrastructure, RINEX, Data Centers Plenary Session
*

Ignacio (Nacho) Romero. Ken MacLeod, Carey Noll

Ignacio.Romero at esa.int, KMacleod at NRCan.gc.ca, Carey.e.Noll at nasa.gov

Session Summary:The backbone of all IGS products will continue to be
having state-of-the-art formats, data centers, and infrastructure that
can cope and adapt to the increasing need for greater accuracy,
reliability and speed, which are critical to serve the scientific
community in their IGS data and product requirements. This session will
present the latest developments in how the IGS has been adapting its
infrastructure, its data centers, and data formats to better fulfill the
goals of the IGS, its members, and its global user community.

All topics that are Infrastructure related are welcome in our session!

*** ABSTRACT DEADLINE and HOW-TO************* 1. *ABSTRACT DEADLINE IS
AUGUST 22 2018 *. If you can't make the deadline, contact us, and we'll
see if we can help. 2. How: Submit abstracts for the plenary or poster
sessions online at https://connect.igs.org/workshop-2018 *** GENERAL IGS
WORKSHOP INFO************* The IGS Workshop 2018 is hosted by GNSS
Research Center of Wuhan University in Wuhan, China, from 29 Oct - 2
Nov, 2018. You can learn more about the workshop at
https://igsworkshop2018.gnsswhu.cn Abstract Deadline: August 22 Early
Bird Registration Deadline: August 29 You will need a Visa to visit
China for this event so please start the process early by requesting
your invitation letter as soon as possible:
https://connect.igs.org/invite?event=IGS+Workshop+2018 Please contact us
if you have questions or problems. We look forward to reading your
abstracts! Hope to see you in Wuhan! Nacho Romero, Ken MacLeod, Carey
Noll; conveners of the Infrastructure Session.