[IGSMAIL-7617] HALY, NAMA, SOLA: decommissioned from the IGS

David Maggert dmaggert at unavco.org
Fri Apr 20 12:51:31 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The following stations have been formally decomissioned from the IGS network.

HALY - Halat Ammar, Saudi Arabia
NAMA - Namas, Saudi Arabia
SOLA - Solar Village, Saudi Arabia

We did recently receive one last data submission for HALY for the following dates:

2016-061 -> 2016-225
2017-021 -> 2018-060

Aside from this recent data submission, these three stations have not provided any data for the last several years and the equipment was recently removed.  Therefore, we have decomissioned these stations from the IGS network.

Many thanks to JPL, MIT, UNAVCO, and King Abdullah City for Science and Technology (KACST) for supporting these stations over the years.

Best Regards,
David Maggert
Network Coordinator
IGS Central Bureau