[IGSMAIL-6647] PDEL: temporarily deactivated

Manuela Vasconcelos (IGP-DGeod) mvasconcelos at igeo.pt
Thu Aug 23 09:34:34 PDT 2012

Author: Manuela Vasconcelos

Dear Colleagues

As you probably know, Hurricane Gordon crossed the Azores Islands on the morning
of August 20th (DOY 233).

In consequence of this, the antenna of PDEL was damaged.

Today we have temporarily deactivated the station.
We hope to get it back to work as soon as possible.

Please do not use any data from PDEL since DOY 233.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Manuela

--
Manuela Vasconcelos (Eng.ª Geógrafa)
Instituto Geográfico Português - Divisão de Geodesia