[IGSMAIL-6512] new IGS Analysis Coordinator

Jim.Ray jim.ray at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 28 10:12:53 PST 2011

Author: Jim Ray

Starting Sunday, New Year's Day 2012, Jake Griffiths will
replace me as IGS Analysis Center Coordinator.  He will be
assisted by Kevin Choi, both supported by NOAA/NGS for a
renewed term.  All email should continue to be sent to the
group ACC address:

   igs.acc @ noaa.gov

According to IGS policy, the ACC ex officio representative
in all IGS working groups and projects should now be changed
to Jake, though I would appreciate to continue my personal
membership in those where I also have another role.

Holiday greetings to everybody and very best wishes to Jake,
Kevin, and all the Analysis Centers!