[IGSMAIL-6067]: RFWG change of responsibility

Ferland, Rémi Remi.Ferland at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 28 08:11:14 PST 2010

IGS Electronic Mail      28 Jan 08:11:40 PST 2010      Message Number 6067

Author: R. Ferland

        Yesterday, NRCan contributed the last IGS combined SINEX
products. It has already been more than 10 years since the Reference
Frame pilot project leading to these official IGS weekly products.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the NRCan management
and to the entire IGS community for this unique opportunity and all
these years of great support. I would also like to thank Martin Bourassa
and Mike Piraszewski for their part-time contribution. The combination
of the reprocessed SINEX products will continue until completion.

Starting next week, the official weekly SINEX products will be
provided by Bruno Garayt and Paul Rebischung from IGN. Comparisons
between the two combinations are showing differences well within the
noise level. So, this change should be transparent to the users.
I wish then the very best with these new responsibilities.

Best Regards,
Remi,